On October 17 and 18, ODA and FAA signed the final Airport Layout Plan, finalizing the central elements of the Aurora Airport Master Plan process by finally agreeing on the location of the air traffic control tower, the strength and designation of the runway, the extension of the main runway, and the expansion of the airport to the south to extend the runway protection zone.
Recent Land Use Issue Posts
- Supreme Court denies Petition for Review of the Court of Appeals ruling December 13, 2021
- First PAC meeting promises a public process just as broken as the last one! [UPDATED] November 22, 2021
- One Thousand Friends-FOFP Supreme Court Response Brief November 4, 2021
- Environmental Concerns at Aurora State Airport October 21, 2021
- Oregon Dept. of Aviation and commercial interests at Aurora Airport appeal Court of Appeals ruling to Supreme Court October 15, 2021